[UPDATE 8/21/2016: Gonna nip this one in the bud. The website is too young. Tis fine though! Once the flow of folks is higher I’ll have plenty of fun contests ready! 82 Views though, pretty darn impressive. I just figure when the only comment is someone I know I should probably rethink my plans. Would like the first giveaway to not be to someone I know. Sets a bad precedent.]
I finally got to play Demon Hunter last night and man! It is awesome! I’ll see about editing down the video from it and including it in a video post soon. In celebration of the launch of Demon Hunters and the upcoming release of Legion I wanted to hold a contest!
One (1) winner will receive a digital copy of World of Warcraft, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, and most importantly a Digital Collector’s Edition copy of Legion!
Awesome?! That’s what I hear you saying. Or…no wait, that’s me. But maybe you as well! To enter you just need to follow me on Twitch!
In the interest of making sure that this prize makes it to an actual active follower I’m going to ask that you comment at least once on one of my videos. I will tabulate all persons from that pool and deliver the prize.
If you aren’t comfortable (or time zones prohibit) chatting on Twitch, just follow me there and comment here.
About the only way you can get disqualified is by being rude in chat or being a staff member. But otherwise just subscribe, say hello, and you are good to go!
Contest Ends: August 30, 2016
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
- Eligibility | Currently prizes are provided by Rico. In the future they may be provided by outside sources. In these situations we will state as much and all rules and laws limiting eligibility in those cases will be observed and enforced.
2. Agreement to Official Rules | Basically. If you enter you are agreeing to all the rules of this contest without exception. Unless that exception is that one of these rules breaks the law. In that case, woops! And we’ll probably scrap the contest for one that is actually…you know…legal.
3. Entry Period | We will try our best to be obvious with the entry period for contests. In all situations where we haven’t the entry period will be the day of the post or up until the moment the final winner is picked. But generally, just look for dates in the post.
4. Entry | Entry instructions are included with all contests. We reserve to the right to refuse the prize to anyone for any reason. Any cheating will result in a ban from this contest and all future contests until the heat death of the universe. Following that period you can enter again.
5. Drawing | Unless explicitly stated, we will almost always draw someone at random from the relevant pool. In the case that we find no eligible winner, we will likely hold another contest to deliver the prize.
6. Requirements of the Potential Winners | You must be a legal participant. All age and geographical rules apply. You must be reachable easily by one of the staff here. You’ll have 5 days after winning to be reachable. All of us are full time employees somewhere that do this as a passion project. We will not take time out of our days to hunt you down.
7. Prize(s) | Generally, the prizes are exactly what is stated. Occasionally we may miss speak. This is just a case of us (usually Rico) being inept. No harm is meant by it and we’ll clarify things the moment we notice or are informed.
8. General Conditions | We reserve the right at any time to cancel or change any contest for any reason. This will almost always be because of fraud or danger in the case of third parties. With first parties there may be life situations or other issues that impair the contest. In most of these situations it is planned to take the entire pool from the cancelled contest and add them to the next contest that happens. You will never be asked to purchase anything to enter a contest. Purchases may improve your odds but they will never be required [and will almost never be relevant]. Generally though, we won’t, we are just trying to have fun with folks.
9.Release and Limitations of Liability | By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; © printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Contest Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Contest Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes | Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
We do not currently have a postal mail option you can use to enter without purchase. Since 99% of the contests don’t require you buy anything already I don’t foresee this being a problem.